CAREER CORD- REQUIREMENTS
By completing five semester courses within a selected career pathway, you may be eligible to wear a special colored cord at graduation.
- Industry-Related Courses – 3 semesters
- Subject-Related Courses – 2 semesters
- TOTAL = 5 Semesters
- Pathway course performance must be grade B or better.
- Classes are counted from Fall of Freshmen year through Fall of Senior year (Spring classes from Senior year are not counted)
- Recognition requires an overall 2.0 GPA and satisfactory citizenship/effort.
- Pathway Cord Portfolio, on Naviance
- Professional Resume, on Naviance or emailed to LAHSCareerCords@gmail.com
- PowerPoint - email to LAHSCareerCords@gmail.com
- Roadtrip Nation Report, emailed to LAHSCareerCords@gmail.com
SENIORS! You will be notified in January which cords you qualify for. Please do not complete the portfolio or PowerPoint until you have been notified by the College and Career Center.
In order to be recognized at graduation, all Career Cord components are due to the College and Career Center (via the above email address, and Naviance) no later than Tuesday, April 13, 2021.