Transcript Requests

To request your transcripts:

  • Register at the Parchment Website (Seniors and Alumni only)
  • Submit an Order at
    Make sure to select "Hold for Grades" if you want your next semester Grades to be included
  • Pay for Your Transcript Order
    $3 per transcript to the Records Office if you did not pay the $10 Senior fee for unlimited transcripts during your senior year.

For Laurel High School and/or Laurel Adult School transcripts, please contact:
(562) 799-4780 xt 82526 or Fax (562) 799-4798.
To request your paper transcripts directly from the high school, please print and submit the Transcript Request Form.

Mail to:

Los Alamitos High School
Attn: Records
3591 Cerritos Avenue
Los Alamitos, CA 90720

The fee is $3.00 per record. Checks and money orders can be made payable to Los Alamitos High School (LAHS). Please allow 5 working days for processing. Students and former students 18 years old and older must request and sign for their own records. Please provide identification when requesting records or picking up records in person. If requests are mailed to the high school, a copy of a current driver's license must accompany the request.

Records Office Phone number: (562) 799-4780 ext. 82216.
Fax number: (562) 799-4798
Location: At the front of the school (Cerritos Avenue side) next to the counseling office.

Information for Seniors:

CSU/UC Applications

Some CSU/UC schools that you apply to will prompt you to log into your own personal portal. A 9 digit CWID (campus wide identification code) will be provided by the school for access. This portal gives you updated information and will tell you whether or not they want a 7th semester transcript, or any other additional information that may be missing from your application. You must be proactive and check this portal frequently.

Private/Independent University Applications

  • If you applied online through Common Application, your counselors will automatically send your 7th semester transcript via the Common Application online portal.
  • If you applied and did not use the Common Application process, check with the school to determine whether or not they require a 7th semester transcript. If they do, stop by the records office to fill out a 7th semester transcript request form to have your transcript sent. If there is a midyear report form that is also required, you must give your counselor the midyear report form to fill out to send along with your transcript.

Final Transcripts

Final (8th semester) transcripts must be sent to the school you plan to attend. Please stop by the records office to fill out a final transcript request form. Final transcripts are NOT sent automatically.