To request your paper transcript directly from the high school:
Complete a Transcript Request Form
- Include a $3.00 fee for each official transcript - checks and money orders can be made payable to Los Alamitos High School (LAHS)
- Provide a copy of an official photo identification (driver's license, state ID, military ID, or passport)
Los Alamitos High School
3591 Cerritos Avenue
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Students and former students 18 years old and older must request and sign for their own records. Please allow five (5) working days for processing. For additional information please contact the Records Office.
Records Office Phone number: (562) 799-4780 ext. 82216
Fax number: (562) 799-4798
Temporary Location: Main building off Cerritos Ave. - 2nd door along construction wall
For Laurel High School and/or Laurel Adult School transcripts, please contact:
(562) 799-4780 ext. 82526 or Fax (562) 799-4798
Information for Seniors:
Some CSU/UC schools that you apply to will prompt you to log into your own personal portal. A 9 digit CWID (campus wide identification code) will be provided by the school for access. This portal gives you updated information and will tell you whether or not they want a 7th semester transcript, or any other additional information that may be missing from your application. You must be proactive and check this portal frequently.
Private/Independent University Applications
- If you applied online through Common Application, your counselors will automatically send your 7th semester transcript via the Common Application online portal.
- If you applied and did not use the Common Application process, check with the school to determine whether or not they require a 7th semester transcript. If they do, stop by the records office to fill out a 7th semester transcript request form to have your transcript sent. If there is a midyear report form that is also required, you must give your counselor the midyear report form to fill out to send along with your transcript.
Final (8th semester) transcripts must be sent to the school you plan to attend. Please stop by the records office to fill out a final transcript request form. Final transcripts are NOT sent automatically.