LAHS Senior Updates
Seniors, graduations details are still being determined; however, below are some reminders:
- The LAHS PTSA SENIOR BANNERs are available to order. These banners will be on display at our June 2nd Baccalaureate Celebration on 6/2 @ 6 PM. Baccalaureate is a voluntary celebration for our graduates that takes place on our LAHS field. Students will be socially distanced, and the number of observers is to be determined. The banner is then taken down for students to take home and display or decorate for our senior parade.
- The seniors visiting elementary schools and car parade are slated for June 9th with more details to come.
- Graduation is slated for 6/10 pending our covid guidelines for large gatherings, or 6/11 if we have to divide into groups. More details to come.
- Graduation cap and gown orders are due April 1st through the Herff-Jones website. Gowns are delivered to LAHS, June 1st
- Herff-Jones Link
2021 GRADUATION GEAR CLASS RINGS AND OTHER MERCHANDISE HAS NO DEADLINE TO ORDER.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT THE HERFF-JONES REPRESENTATIVE TAMI LARSON @ email@example.com
- Cap and Gown portraits are still available the week of Spring Break, through our photographer, Pictures with Class. The cap/gown IS PROVIDED by the photographer for these portraits.
- Community Service Hours may be turned in to the Activities Office through June 1st. Cords will be awarded to students who have accumulated the number of hours below in their tenure at LAHS,
- White = 75 hours
- Silver = 325 Hours
- Gold = 750
- Yearbooks are available in our Activities Office for pre-purchase. We will have a full yearbook with sports, activities, photos, and more. Order your yearbook at the Activities Office. reach out to Mrs. Tweet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Class t-Shirts
- Students and families who PRE-ORDERED the Senior Class of 2021 t-Shirt, may pick up the t-shirt in the Activities Office beginning Monday 1/25 during cohort transition and after school. Mrs. Tweet, our cashier, has a list of students who pre-ordered, pre-paid, and students who need to pay. We have shirts ONLY for those who pre-ordered.
- Forget if you ordered? email Mrs. Tweet at email@example.com
- End of Year Events (we are hoping for options 1 and 2) are listed below.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-799-4780 x82226
Resources to reach out to...
Activities Administrator - Kiva Spiratos - email@example.com, 562-799-4780 x 82223
Activities Office- Nikki Tweet - firstname.lastname@example.org x82237
LAHS Counseling - Lillian Ford-Patterson - email@example.com x 82208
College and Career Center- Marianne Schaeffer - firstname.lastname@example.org x 28840
Transcripts - Kendelyn Michaels, email@example.com x82216
Pictures with Class - email Jackie Recinos PWC - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-431-1467
Herff-Jones - Tami Larson email@example.com